The Deputy-Secretary General of EUBIA, Drilona Shtjefni is going to be the Chairman of the Biopolymers Summit that is taking place the 14th-15th of February in Dusseldorf, Germany.
The confirmed topics for the Summit are:
- Environmental Policy Impact on Biopolymer Industry
- Brand Owners and Retailers Perspective on the Growing Role of Biopolymers
- Polymer Fundamentals: the Best Performing Features of the Design and Properties of Biodegradable polymers
- Commercialisation & Market Access
- Next Generation Polymers: Biopolymers with Advanced Functionalities for High Performance Applications
- Pioneering New Processes & Technologies
- Biopolymers Producers Case Study: Exploring the Excellence
- Challenges of Sourcing Sustainable Feedstock used in Production of Bio– based Polymers
Please find here more information about the event.