Trinomics led consortium, on behalf of The European Commission, will be delivering conferences in Brussels on biofuels (24 October) and bioenergy (25 October) research, development and technologies.
The free to attend conferences will provide insights into the impacts of R&D funded through the EU Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation; including providing access to the Biofuels and Bioenergy R&D Impact Reports and an opportunity to influence the recommendations to increase future R&D impacts.
During the conferences key industry experts will share their insights on the future of biofuels and bioenergy technologies and there will be opportunities for you to discuss and understand how to increase the impacts of your own research projects.
Reasons for attendance
- Influence the recommendations to increase future R&D impacts for biofuels and bioenergy
- Gain a greater understanding of past and future research, trends and best practice for biofuels and bioenergy
- Q&A with industry experts, the European Commission and other researchers
- An opportunity to network with biofuels and bioenergy experts from across the EU
- To learn about best practice for shaping and implementing R&D projects to maximise their impact
Who should attend
- Past and present biofuels and bioenergy research project coordinators
- Academic institutes
- National energy policy makers
- Private sector organisations implementing biofuels, bioenergy or related technologies
- Investors interested in biofuels or bioenergy research and technology
- Biofuels (24/10): https://ee.ricardo.com/biofuelsconf
- Bioenergy (25/10): https://ee.ricardo.com/bioenergyconf
- Biofuels: Wednesday 24 October 2018
- Bioenergy: Thursday 25 October 2018
Location: Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, Avenue de la Toison d’Or 40, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
Organisers: Trinomics, Tecnalia, TNO, VTT, Tractebel and Ricardo on behalf of the European Commission