On 6-7 September 2018, ICT Solutions will organise the International Renewable Energy Forum 2018 which will bring together renewable energy experts, professionals and leaders from across the world.
The two-day event will take place in Vienna, Austria and will cover a number of key topics which includes:
- New European Climate and Energy Framework 2030
- Insights on Corporate Renewable Power Purchase Agreement (Corporate PPA)
- Market and Industry Trends in Renewable Energy and Emerging Markets
- Climate Investments in Europe after Brexit
- Access to finance for green investments
- Project financing of renewable energy with and without long term price security
- Renewable Energy Investment in Europe in Biomas
EUBIA is proud to be a media partner at the International Renewable Energy Forum 2018. Members of EUBIA will receive a 20% discount when purchasing a ticket. Further information is available here.