EUBIA has been involved in more than 33 European projects so far ranging from 7th Framework Programme to Interreg and Horizon2020. Most often as Project Partner – occasionally as Project Coordinator – EUBIA has a long history of delivering state-of-the-art research in the field of biomass and bioenergy, as well as mobilising stakeholders at different levels for project results dissemination and communication. Through its extensive network, it ensures the creation of partnerships for long-lasting synergies used as basis for public, industrial and academic cooperation.
What EUBIA does for its members in the context of EU-funded projects:
- Identifies EU funding opportunities that are appropriate to the size, status and mission of the company/organisation
- Develops effective partnerships for project-based work
- Prepares robust project proposals when appropriate
- Effectively manages projects according to the EU guidelines in place when appropriate
- Assists with capacity building for effective project implementation, builds skills for managing and reporting, provides information and knowledge on the EU funding procedure
If you are interested in finding out more about the benefits of becoming a member of EUBIA read more here.